From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marianne
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:02 AM
To: kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Sean Morgan; Stuart Morgan
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Highway HI FI ?

Hi Jim,

I have also replied to you both via the list and Comcast ISP. As I
explained to Tony, for some reason, Comcast is one of the only ISP's I
know in US that blocks Our Telstra ISP mail. Telstra are our big guys,
like what Bell is to you blokes. I still can't work out why it does
this. Otherwise I would keep in touch with many of you Comcast guys more
regularly.

Lets also see if it gets through to you direct, probably not.

Thanks for the info. I have appreciated your help at times in the past
Jim.

I have visited that site, he doesn't appear to be a trader though?

I would love to get one Jim, doesn't look like there are too many lying
around though. $ 700.00 sounds good to me, but I am guessing it might be
a little more if one pops up?

Best regards

Sean in OZ

300B & 300D