From: notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jim
Sent: Tuesday, 29 May 2007 3:36 p.m.
To: Owen Grigg
Subject: Re: 300C history, Don Robinet, Donald Goldberg

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Owen Grigg" <ram300@...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Just rummaging through some old paperwork on my black 300C ht,
haven't
> really put much effort into finding out about its past history. A
300C
> owners list, dated 4/8/76 has the owner as Don Robinet and a list
dated 1987
> has Don Goldberg as the owner. Anybody know either of these guys,
even
> better a contact email, ph # or address? I purchased the car off
the next
> owner Orville Smith who lives just outside of Detroit.
>

> Hello Owen,
  I just looked in my local phone directory and could not find Donald
Goldberg in the Phoexnix and surrounding areas.  You may try the #
John gave you but use a (480) area code.  That is the code Apache
Junction uses now with the same telephone #.
Good luck!
> Thanks for any help.
>

> Owen.
>
> Nice sunny clear autumn day here in Auckland, NZ, think I'm gonna
go for a
> drive!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: