[Chrysler300] Smoking...

Oki,,, Thanks for the answers so far.

I have to describe it better. The smoke is very white but smells clearly
like oil.
No question about that. It comes trough both pipes. It runs like a
champ.
Full compression in all cylinders. No heating problems. No problems at
all except
from the smoke an I can tell you, it smokes. It takes oil from the
dipstick level.
First I thought it sucks in the air cleaner oil but no, it's still on
level. Car shifts perfect.
No glycol smell.

David Brown had an interesting thing: "Fuel pump can go bad and suck
in oil from crankcase"  Anybody heard that before? It would explain
smoke in both pipes...
Fuel pump is located very high on engine on these cars, can it suck in
anyway???
When this problem is solved, I'll let the list know the answer..

              Johan  300 G Conv. (Batmobile)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional