RE: [Chrysler300] Club Publications and address

RE: [Chrysler300] Club Publications and address

Hey Gang,

Since this delay is largely my fault, here's an update
from the trenches.  First of all, the good news is I
DO have help.  We are forming/reforming the Club's
Publications Committee, where a group of people will
be doing a mere part of Eleanor's job.  As you read,
we are working with a new print shop and trying to
incorporate some new software to accomodate working
with that print shop.

The Fall Club News should be at the printers shortly.
I'm just waiting on one thing.  Then, shortly
thereafter, a new News-Flite featuring a new editor
and new format.  Then asap, the Winter Club News will
follow...

WHICH MEANS I NEED MORE 300F STORIES!!!!!... NOW!!

Then hopefully we can get back on track by the Summer
issue.  Which means start working on your 300G
stories.

We're still working out the details of the
Publications Committee, so I'll introduce all of our
fine volunteers in print when we get organized.  If
anyone else is interested in getting involved, email
me privately.

Thank you for your understanding,
Andy Mikonis
editor, Chrysler 300 Club News