Re: [Chrysler300] Club Publications and address

Re: [Chrysler300] Club Publications and address

Hi Darrin,
The Club mailed out a Newsletter and a NewsFlite since the summer.  Because
we were behind in our publications, the September 2006 NewsFlite was not
sent until January 15, 2007.  We are catching up and will have another
newsletter out soon.  We will also be publishing a new roster along with it.

If you or anyone else has not received this NewsFlite, drop me a line and
let me verify that we have your correct address.

We had to get a new printer and post office.  Without Eleanor to oversee the
labels and mailing in Michigan, we moved that operation to MD.  Amazingly
enough, we found a good printer at a lesser cost who does all the labor
Eleanor used to do.

We are using a bulk mail permit so if the post office can not deliver your
newsletter for some reason, they do not return it to us.

We took Eleanor for granted.  We shouldn't have.  I f spirits are real,
Eleanor sits on top of my computer telling me to get cracking and stop
goofing off.  She also sits atop Andy's computer.

Gloria Moon
agmoon@xxxxxxxxx