Re: [Chrysler300] Tires

Hi to all,

Regarding changes Coker has made over the years, I remember them saying that
years ago they did not have enough thickness of black rubber covering the
outer ring of the whitewall. They corrected that problem by making it
thicker.

Regarding the new 235/75 R14 tires that they developed for us, I looked up
some of my old e-mail communication from their Sales Manager, who
coordinated the new project, and came up with this quote from him:

³The great thing about this new 235/75R14 whitewall radial is that it will
look like the old 900-950x14 bias ply tire, but will be a real whitewall
radial, not a recap or grind-in imitation.  We have even reinforced the
sidewalls to support the weight of these heavy vehicles and still deliver a
radial-type ride.²

Hope this helps!

Tony Rinaldi

Seriously however, Coker claims that they have redesigned many of their
tires and have re-engineered their factories that build them.  More recent
build tires could be of top quality.

Roger Schaaf
300 B

Yahoo! Groups Links