[Chrysler300] GoodYear Tires

With all this talk about tires and not being able to find quality tires for our 300's, check out www.kelseytire.com .  I bought a set of 235/75R15 for my G a couple of years ago; all balanced with no problems, handles and rides great and they look good, and made by GoodYear in the USA.  Check it out, the guy at Kelsey is easy to deal with.

Paul Weihl

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional