[Chrysler300] Cars for Sale

It is with a very sad heart, that I right this email.  I have collected
cars for a number of years, and have had Chevy's, Ford's and many
others, but my true passion is with Chryslers, and particularly the 300
letter cars.

Unfortunately, due to the declining real estate market in Ohio, which
never really experienced the increases like many other places, my
financial situation has forced me to reduce my car collection.

When I began collecting the letter cars, I always hoped I would never
have to sell.  So deciding which one's to sell is even harder.  I
understand some in the club will be upset with this decision.  Although
I do need to sell, I am not willing to give the cars away, and my hope
is to sell to a true enthusiast.

I am going to list the cars on E-Bay and see what kind of response I
get.  The cars will carry a very high reserve due to the time and money
I have invested in them.  Hopefully, I will find a person who will
appreciate what these cars are about, and will not only pay what they
are worth, but appreciate them for what they are.

Cars:

1957 300C  Hardtop Garguin Red, fully restored to #1 Condition with
approx 200 miles on it since restoration. (Ertl Model Cover Car)
1960 300F  Hardtop Alaskan White / Titanium Grey (999 Code) Interior.
Fully Restored / Original 30,000 mile car #1 Show Condition , Fact Air
Car
1961 300G  "Golden"  The only 300 to leave the factory in Primer.
Freshened up Engine Compartment, and Underside.  #2 Condition. One of a
kind!
1961 Newport - 3 Spd / John Hertog's car. / Nice Driver / Really Neat
Car

Kris Schibley

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: