RE: [Chrysler300] Downside of 300 values

RE: [Chrysler300] Downside of 300 values

If everyone who ever wanted a 4-speed 300F could have one for half the price of a Yugo, then it wouldn't be a 'dream' car, would it?

I started tinkering with old cars in the early 70's with a 4-dr 63 Plymouth.  I pretty much continuously bought/fixed/enjoyed/sold hobby cars for 15 years before I could finally trade up to my first letter car, a 300G coupe.  I continued doing this, acquiring a basket case C300 in 1992 for $1100.00 and taking 4 years to restore it.

Finally, by 1998, I was at a point where I could sell the G coupe and the 55 C300 and get my 'dream' car, a 61G convertible.

That's why they're called 'dream' cars, because it might take you close to 30 years of chasing it before you get it.

The future owner of my G will be able to contact my wife or daughter after my funeral to arrange payment and pick up.  Hopefully it will make someone else's dream come true after I'm done with it..

John