From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jonnie
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 8:23 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] C300's

I got a call yesterday from a fellow who recently saw the magizine layout on
John Detulio's C300 and he told me he thought that this car was perhaps the
most beautiful car he had ever seen. It seems that he has a national prize
winning 57 Belair which he is putting up for sale in order to buy a C300
like John's. Someone gave him my # as I do know of a nice Tango Red C300 for
sale. It appears that he knew nothing about our special 300's until he saw
that article-----------Johnnie Slayton

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links