Re: [Chrysler300] Trim clips... Or did I open a big can of worms?

Re: [Chrysler300] Trim clips... Or did I open a big can of worms?

Jim, don't let anyone get to you. You were offering a service, and service must be paid for. Some think that everyone should sell very cheap and sell reproduced items at cost..... until they are selling. Others feel an obligation to help fellow members get what they need, at the best price. Bottom line is that it looks like you will have a minimum investment of $1125.+, and not much chance of selling them all. So, a modest profit is perfectly acceptable. If you proceed, sell them in kits of all 16 fasteners, just to keep from having to send out 2 of this one and 1 of that one.

 And you might be able to sell some kits on eBay.

After all, you shouldn't lose money on any venture like this.
Ray