RE: [Chrysler300] Rubber clutch and brake pedal covers needed '61 Chrysl

RE: [Chrysler300] Rubber clutch and brake pedal covers needed '61 Chrysler

Good morning club,

I had posted the question (below) about locating a clutch and brake pedal
cover and many of you had suggested Gary Goers for the parts.  Indeed, Gary
does stock them.  Thanks for the direction!  Just an fyi on the brake pedal
install:

The clutch has the old fashioned rubber cover....simply remove the cover and
you are set to install the new one.  The brake is a bit more tricky....there
is a bolt on the back of the actual pedal that has to be removed and the
entire brake pedal comes off (the core) and sent to Gary.  He fits it with a
new cover and sends the entire piece back to you ready for installation.

I can tell you that we found this out the hard way....now I know why Gary
asks for the core......

Cost was very reasonable too.

Good luck.

John