Re: [Chrysler300] power brake vacuum hose - 300G

Re: [Chrysler300] power brake vacuum hose - 300G

> Hi Andy and All,
>   Some 15 years ago when I bought my G, I got 1/2 vacuum hose from a place
> that did a lot of work on heavy trucks.
> 300ly,
>     Don

Vacuum hose I am familiar with for car power brake applications is shown in
Gates catalog I have. Is listed as being available in 3' and 50' lengths.
Two sizes are listed; 15/32" and 11/32". The 1/2" and 3/8" sizes used for
truck vacuum hose (or fuel hose which is OK for PCV vacuum hoses but NOT
brake booster vacuum lines) just don't fit Chryslers exactly right in my
experiences.

Gates in our area at NAPA, Carquest.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ