From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of lettercars@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 5:16 AM
To: schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Gas tank dents

Hi Carlton:
I took my 300F tank to a local body shop.  They used whatever  procedures
they use on a car body to pull the dents out.  Mine were too  severe to use
the
air pressure technique.  Also, since I was returning the  tank to stock with
undercoating, appearance wasn't critical.  Anyway, the  tank looks ok and
doesn't leak---at least not yet.  What more could one ask  for? Ha.   300ly,
Gil
Cunningham

In a message dated 4/28/2006 8:07:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,