Re: [Chrysler300] Movie Car Info

In a message dated 2/15/2006 8:56:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Val,
I would be very careful about letting any movie  production company use
your car or for that matter encourage any other  letter car owner to
participate.  Just contact the owner of the CRIME  STORY C convertible,
Andrew Jugle of our club, and you will definitely  think twice about leasing,
loaning, etc. your prized vehicle to these  people.

It is very true that Andy had a terrible experience  leasing his car out, as
have others.  In spite of that, we have had other  members who found that the
movie people had them stay with their cars every  minute, and even had them
drive the cars in the films.  I would think  that there is a difference in
letting your car be used in "Bullet" and  having it used as backgrond for a period
film, where it will be parked most of  the time and driven infrequently.

Pete Fitch

Yahoo! Groups Links