Re: [Chrysler300] Baited Breath, Big Bucks and Barrett-Jackson

Re: [Chrysler300] Baited Breath, Big Bucks and Barrett-Jackson

It's actually 16%, 8% from the seller and 8% "Premium" from the buyer.
So, whatever you figured, double it.
On the other hand, I'd like to have what it cost them to put the whole
deal on! Just give me the tent cost, I'd be happy.
Regards, Ray

On Jan 27, 2006, at 12:21 PM, Ron Waters wrote:

>  > It seems to me there were an awful lot of the cars sold at B-J
> where the
>  owner would not be able to even begin to get his money back if he
> decides to
>  sell.
>
>  ...unless they waited a couple of years and sold it again...thru
>  Barrett-Jackson !
>
>  Seems like B-J is the big winner in this. If they get 8% of all sales,
>  anyone sit down yet and figure out how much they made on this auction
> ??
>
>  Ron

>  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>  For list server instructions, go to
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> 	â 	ÂVisit your group "Chrysler300" on the web.
> 	â 	ÂTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> 	â 	ÂYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links