Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett-Jackson

This is so off the Club subject, but - -

Over the last year we have replaced most of our TV and satellite system; the
old equipment quit. Cable and 'Direct TV' were more money for less service
so we installed 4DTV equipment and stayed with our big dish.  This works
well.

We explored the home theater idea. We hung a screen and a projector and
bought a new wide screen CRT TV for general viewing. The system  is fed
through an Intel media PC. The PC decodes and feeds Dolby 5.1 sound to three
amplifiers and 6 speakers (JBL and 2 Bose),  records and a lot more. Family
and friends with Tivo are happy. Starting over from close to zero, we picked
the PC/home theater route and it does do the job but will  NOT  look behind
the ads when the letter cars are on at B-J.

Warren Anderson
Sedona, AZ

Yahoo! Groups Links