Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett-Jackson

Hello Roger,

You rock.  That said we do not have cable or any of that stuff and I am
sure our 300cs are worth much less than the ones you  are looking at.

I kind of like it that way.

Possibly a parallel universe.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

Yahoo! Groups Links