Re: [Chrysler300] while you were watching the G, there was an F

Re: [Chrysler300] while you were watching the G, there was an F

Steve Estok's comparison of the C to the 57 Bonneville fuelie is valid as  to
the image both cars were trying to portray to the consumer in that and
subsequent years.  In August of 98, Special Interest Auto (now Hemmings  newer and
better mag) did exactly that story using my 57 rag and a f/i rag car I  found
for them.  This was a repeat of the same idea featured in February of  1992
using my F coupe and a tri-power 60 Poncho.  Those HP Pontiacs would  have made
an equally good investment to the F Bird and were much better cars  from a
driving standpoint.  I re-streeted a 57 T Bird for a friend awhile  back and
found the car to be oh so much easier to repair to our "Brutes", the  repro parts
were cheap and easy to find, but the car just handled like a  tractor.  No
fun.

Yahoo! Groups Links