From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of John Lyons
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 6:28 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Updated predictions on the convert G (ebay
item number 4601049143)

Ok folks, this is getting serious...we now have an alcoholic beverage
(albeit cheap domestic wine) with US shipping as part of the deal.....lets
recap, shall we?

We have a used and fingerprint covered NYU Stern School of business desk
clock with a dead battery and a bottle of Trader Joe's wine (does that even
have alcohol in it????).  We also had a rules question....Here it is
verbatim: "So,  is this like the Price is Right rules........... ie;  the
closest without going over the actual selling price or just the closest plus
or minus??"

Hmmm, I will let you know after the contest is over...ok?

The entries are coming in fast and furious now with seven new entries in the
last several hours....the bidding , on the other hand.....has drawn to a
halt!

Anyway, here are the latest entries:

Doug Warrener - $78,750

Nathan Harris: $69,500

Gary Holm: $99,000 (the grand prize was just too much of an enticement so he
jumped in)

Ron- rondochrysler4 (sorry Ron, that is all I got): $61,500 (didn't that
price get surpassed yesterday?!?!?)

Rich Barber (who used a very technical formula obviously reserved for
experts on the letter series cars...and Californians...so complicated, my
wife couldn't even figure it out...and she is a WHOLE lot smarter than I
am): $84,250

Dave Clelland (doing his final workouts before B/J):   $ 74,413

John Baker: $79,500

Deby Struck: $83,500

Vernon Smith: $69,500

Ron Waters: $73,000

Bob Ryan: $82,500

Gary Barker $67,500

Pete Fitch:  'as much as $100,000'

Mark Knutsen: $87,500

Johan Anderson: Revised to $87,600.

Johan Anderson's oldest son: $127,000 (yes, we have two generations of
international bidders in on this thing!!!)

Prominent club member who wishes not to be identified by name:  $69,200

Jim Pristelski: $69,000

Brandt Jimerson: $92,500

Josh Mishler: $58,500

John Lyons: $75,000