[Chrysler300] 1961 Black G Hardtop

Hello group - I am involved in a car swap, in which I am being offered
$30,000.00 for my G.  I have almost $50,000 into the car, and I think it is
worth more than the $30,000 I am offered.  If anybody out there is
interested, contact me privately, home phone is 818-999-4121, work is
818-501-3800, California time.  You can see a picture of the car on the club
web site, it was at the Tahoe meet, go to the web site, click on events,
Tahoe, cars in attendance, 12 rows down, 2nd from left, plate is CA 5GES
405.  Car was not running well at Tahoe, problem has been solved, I have
added Pertronix ignition, electric fuel pump, and had the carburetors
properly tuned up.  Car runs really well now, two club members live fairly
close to me, Dan Reitz and Lou Barrie.  I have much literature and history
on this car, including brochures, etc.  Virtually everything has been gone
through except the internal engine parts, and there is no rust anywhere.
Car has factory a/c, Timo Taskanen did much of the work.  Interested -
contact me by email or phone.

Yahoo! Groups Links