[Chrysler300] re ebay 2 tone 300C sold?

I find myself agreeing with Wayne Graefen's comments that (generally) 300Cs
were not suited to two toning and therefore such cars may not have a final
higher value unless owned by Chrysler big wigs, or other big names? -
however the car on ebay is now listed as no longer available, and that often
means (not as ebay often lists as 'item has been misplaced/lost, but
rather?) it has been sold. With a 'buy it now figure of around $28K, if sold
for that, how expensive is that car going to be by time it is
finished/restored ?!

The other day I asked what is a 300C Coupe worth - before this my guess from
distant Oz would have been about that reserve for a fair/good driver, but
not a show car. Would a show car condition be worth maybe 2-3 times that, if
only one around at that time and 2 or 3 wanted it ?!

A properly fully restored early 300 is a fairly large project/investment, so
one would hope that one had a chance of getting something back for one's
considerable time and effort if one feels one must later let one go - but
are we losing sight of what early 300s were and should be about - namely
they can be fun to drive, never mind often give others who have never seen
one a real buzz, make their day?

No '300C user' news from me in Oz, except 'my 300C versus new 300C' is out
on newstands everywhere for the next month, and over weekend I will send
John Hertog a scan of the 5 page color article if room for it on Club
website - and they put side on shot of my car in middle of two pages, and
with the considerable crease of 200 page magazine in the centre, turned it
into a Hot Wheels like shrunken length mini freak.
all the best from Christopher in Australia

ps question for Wayne or Gil re ebay 300C - how often were 300Cs 'exact
numbers matching' - ie motor number and car number the same - not too often,
if at all ?! My understanding was often ran about 30-50 numbers apart, but
beyond this closeness, no effort to number match?!