[Fwd: Re: [Chrysler300] Hear ye, hear ye (Oy Vey!)]

[Fwd: Re: [Chrysler300] Hear ye, hear ye (Oy Vey!)]

Second try to the server.  I seem to never learn to clear out that nasty
HTML  Louis did respond that the Japanese liked his car's styling and
performance, but not it's build quality.  I don't recall the Japanese
cars of 1960, at all

C-300'ly
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 Chrysler 300 (Made hell for stout in the USA-all SAE fasteners)

Louis:

Can you provide an English translation of the Japanese text?

Roger:
I agree with your comments, thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Palo Alto
Concours this year and plan to attend again next year.  It would be
great to make this a mini meet and line up a string of 11-12 letter
cars.  I'll bring my "A" if you will bring your "B".  Let's blow the
doors off of those 300SL's Silver Ghosts, Cobras and other common cars.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300 (Not an "A", but wouldn't that have simplified things?)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM