
Re: [Chrysler300] My 300G for sale item number 4571231312
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] My 300G for sale item number 4571231312
- From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:52:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/2005 10:39:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Pete,
So what...why do you care?
What you do for a living (and how much money you make) is no business of
mine and likewise, what I do for a living (and my financial position) is no
business of yours. That being said, I can't afford to own these cars any
more. Just for the record, I have owned seven letter cars over the last 20+
years. (John Lyons)
I don't really care what you do for a living, but it is nice to know
now that you are using these cars to make a living, which is what many
suspected to begin with.
(Pete Fitch)
Last point, I don't believe I have ever represented myself as a 'true
afficionado' [sic] of the marque. I love these cars but don't consider
myself particularly knowledgeable about them. (John Lyons)
Its also nice of you to admit that you aren't particularly
knowledgeable about them, especially, in view of the way you go on and on in your
information on your stick G on e-bay, as if you were an authority. By the way,
as far as performance goes, the stick shift G's were absolute pigs compared to
the automatics, which is why Chrysler offered the extra horsepower engine
with the sticks. As far as Barrett-Jackson or Amelia Island goes, I sure hope
you do a better job on this one than you did on the red coupe when you took
it to Atlantic City.
Pete Fitch
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap