RE: [Chrysler300] My 300G for sale item number 4571231312

RE: [Chrysler300] My 300G for sale item number 4571231312

Pete,

So what...why do you care?

What you do for a living (and how much money you make) is no business of
mine and likewise, what I do for a living (and my financial position) is no
business of yours.  That being said, I can't afford to own these cars any
more.  Just for the record, I have owned seven letter cars over the last 20+
years.

When this one sells, I will be left with one.  Heaven forbid, I may sell
that one too.

Last point, I don't believe I have ever represented myself as a 'true
afficionado' [sic] of the marque.  I love these cars but don't consider
myself particularly knowledgeable about them.

Regards,

John

  _____