From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Rinaldi
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:27 AM
To: macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler 300 Club
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Availability of Replacement 14" 300 Wheels

Hi to all,

Frank Mauro has agreed to make up a wheel after he receives mine.

Mac The Hammer AKA Jim McMullan as agreed to bring by an original "F" hubcap
to Stockton when the wheel is ready.

Frank Mauro also wants to bring in a car to actually put the wheel on to OK
clearances.

I am hoping that Mac would volunteer to do this.

NOW!!! To answer all the other questions regarding will they fit "C"s, "D"s
etc. Now is the time for the list's expertise to shine.

Who can tell us if the original 300 OEM wheels are the same or different.

How about parts books. Interchangeable parts books?

Frank can't answer those questions.

If no one knows then someone has to send an original "C" etc to Stockton
Wheel.

See my separate post for "G" 15 inch questions.

Tony
300-F Conv't

Yahoo! Groups Links