From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Eastwood paint for my 300

I"ve purchased some various paints from Eastwood and have had the same
storage
results.  Not to defend them in any way, but I recall that the couple
types of
paint from them seem to have fairly high solids content - would this
tend to
cause the failures we've seen?  I've had them clog, and others, the
propellant
gave out before the paint did.

I also have spray cans of brand X that are a dozen years old or that I
still use
for touch-up & small projects, just not any Eastwood cans.

John Spiers

News4ge@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 8/17/2005 12:48:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,