Re: [Chrysler300] chrysler 300 people:our shrinking demographic

Re: [Chrysler300] chrysler 300 people:our shrinking demographic

WE'RE ALL "CAR GUYS" & CARS ARE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR. OUR TASTES RUN FROM
MILD TO WILD. I APPRECIATE ALL CARS FROM PRIMITIVES TO RODS TO ORIGINALS. I
LOVE MY 300S & TAKE THEM EVERYWHERE. I WAS AT THE GOODGUYS SPRING NATIONALS IN
JACKSONVILLE, MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND WITH MY "G", THE ONLY ONE THERE, AND WAS
NOMINATED FOR THE DUBIOUS DISTINCTION OF "SLICK SLED". IT IS RADICALLY STYLED WITH
IT'S CANTED HEADLIGHTS, FINS, & CROSSRAMS. I WAS PLEASED FOR THE RECOGNITION,
OUT OF 1400 CARS. THERE WAS A STUNNING AIRFLOW SUNDAY, & A '55 NYER ST REGIS
IN THE CAR CORRAL, A HEMI BELVEDERE, & SEVERAL LATE 60S TO 70 MOPAR MUSCLE.
THERE WERE 3 PEOPLE THAT MADE A POINT TO ASK ME ABOUT PARTS, SINCE THEY WERE
RESTORING 300S. I DIRECTED THEM TO THE CLUB, WEBSITE, & LISTSERVER, AS AN
INVALUABLE TOOL IN RESTORING THESE CARS.  THE MORE THESE CARS ARE SEEN, THE MORE
INTEREST IS PIQUED. THAT'S WHY I PROUDLY TAKE THEM EVERYWHERE.
                                                            IRONICALLY, I WAS
PARKED IN THE WINNER'S CIRCLE SUNDAY, NEXT TO A SLAMMED '68 CAD VERT WITH A
WHITE TUCK N' ROLL INTERIOR. THE CAR WAS CALLED "SANTA'S SLED". HE HAD THE
RESTORED AWARD. WE QUESTIONED 2 OFFICIALS & THEY AGREED THERE WAS A MIXUP, BUT IT
WAS TOO LATE TO RECTIFY. WE WILL EXCHANGE AWARDS WHEN RECEIVED. THAT'S MY 2
CENTS. STEVE ESTOK, IN SUNNY,90, & HUMID, PUNTA GORDA, FL

Yahoo! Groups Links