[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 people: our shrinking demographic

[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 people: our shrinking demographic

I too am a forty year old 'new' member to this club.  The club has done
nothing but make me feel very welcomed and even more excited about these
cars (in spite of a few mistakes on my part in learning the protocol of the
club and this list server).  I am a much more confident buyer now then I was
even a few months ago and I owe a thanks for that confidence to the club.

Also, the response of the club for my requests for help (whether it is for
cars at the Hartford Concours or images for use in the program or a 'spare'
Gary Goers interior) has been nothing short of great.

With the show in mind, I do want to mention that it is only four weeks away
(on July 16th) in Hartford CT.  Some of the automobiles that will be there
are nothing short of magnificent (including several letter series
automobiles).  I still have room and would love to see any or all of you
(and your cars) there.  To enter your car (with breakfast and lunch
included), please log onto www.hartfordconcours.com.  There is an on-line
entry form.  If you are planning to attend the event (without entering your
car), you can also purchase tickets on the web site as well.  Any ticket
purchases on line includes free parking on site (for those of you that know
the venue, you know on-site parking is a big benefit at Riverside Park).
Remember, kids under 12 are admitted for free!

The show is benefiting three wonderful organizations this year; Riverfront
Recapture, The CT Children's Medical Center and the Leukemia and Lymphoma
Society.

My thanks to the club again for the incredible welcome I have received and
the genuine enthusiasm about this show.  I am excited to meet many of you on
July 16th!

Regards,

John

30 days and counting!