From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of JettLarry@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:01 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 57 C hot rod

Lets see how "bright" this is:  Take a gauguin red rag top worth maybe
$100K
the way things are going, then spend another $100K to change things all

around, thus creating a car that you maybe sell at Barrett Jackson for
$100K.
All this effort and money loss to impress a few thousand street  rodders
and
tick-off tens of thousands of mainstream  people?

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links