Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Power Windows

It's been a while since I've been in there, but here's a trick I
learned way too many years ago:

Any time you have a Blade type Connector apart, give each Blade a 15
degree twist, with needle nose pliers. This forces the Blade edges to
scrape the Female connector on the way in and insure a good connection.
It also keeps tension on the electrical joint. It's worked well for me
and solved many Intermittent "Gremlins" in the Electrics.

Ray Jones

I've made up my Mind ... Just don't 'member 'boutwut!!
If things get better with age, we should be almost Magnificent!!
EARTH FIRST! We'll stripmine the other planets later.
Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
The meek shall inherit the earth --they are too weak to refuse.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM