RE: [Chrysler300] NYTimes.com: A New Fin for a '59 Cadillac? It's Online

RE: [Chrysler300] NYTimes.com: A New Fin for a '59 Cadillac? It's Online

Some might recall my attempt to compile a salvage yard database on this list
a year or so ago.  I got one response  (Freeman's Auto in Montana).  Seems
that not everybody is enthusiastic about sharing such info when these yards
and parts are becoming harder and harder to find...

Sean.

>From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx Reply-To: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx To:
>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Chrysler300] NYTimes.com: A New Fin
>for a '59 Cadillac? It's Online Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:30:10 -0400
>
>This page was sent to you by: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>I think there's a lot of gold in this story, guys! Ray Jones
>

>AUTOMOBILES | January 28, 2005
>
>A New Fin for a '59 Cadillac? It's Online By TIM SULTAN
>
>Junkyards across the country are putting together photographic databases of
>their wrecks, making it easy to find all kinds of arcane auto parts.
>
>http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/28/automobiles/28JUNK.html?ex=1108184400&en=f26c00479da9ed1a&ei=5070
>

>----------------- Advertisement --------------------------
>
><TABLE WIDTH="100%" BORDER="0" CELLPADDING="5" CELLSPACING="0"
>BGCOLOR="#F8F5EC"> <tr><TD><font size="2"> /--------- E-mail Sponsored by
>Fox Searchlight Pictures ------------\<br><br>
>
>ONLY ONE COMEDY HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR BEST PICTURE <br><br> SIDEWAYS has
>been nominated for 5 OSCARS including Best Picture, Best Director, Best
>Screenplay, Best Supporting Actor and Best Supporting Actress.  Critics
>across America agree... SIDEWAYS is the BEST PICTURE of the year. SIDEWAYS
>stars Paul Giamatti, Thomas Haden Church, Sandra Oh and Virginia Madsen.
>Now playing in theaters everywhere. Watch the trailer at:<br><br> <a
>href="http://www.nytimes.com/adx/bin/adx_click.html?type=goto&page=www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/automobiles&pos=Center1A&camp=foxsearch-emailthis04-nyt5&ad=center1a-text&goto=http://www.foxsearchlight.com/sideways/index_nyt.html";>

>0

>ABOUT THIS E-MAIL This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through
>NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about
>NYTimes.com, write to help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>NYTimes.com 500 Seventh Avenue New York, NY 10018
>
>Copyright 2005 The New York Times Company

Give the gift of life to a sick child.