[Chrysler300] In the COOL, COOL, COOL of the evening....Lefty's R & D pr

[Chrysler300] In the COOL, COOL, COOL of the evening....Lefty's R & D project

Just back from Barrett-Jackson, R and M, and Russo-Steele auctions, not so
much attended to gawk at cars I can't afford as much as to research the perfect
adult beverage to be the signature drink at the Spring Meet promoting the Fall
Meet at Tahoe.  At every watering hole and top notch eatery I ordered a drink
with the only requirement being that it be BLUE.  Believe I found the right
one.  It is called: The Tahoe Titanic......once it hits the ice, you are
float'n!!!  It features Gray Goose vodka and some secret ingrediants I shall have to
search some topshelf liquories to acquire.  See the amount of effort your
obedient servant is willing to extend on your behalf?  As to the B-J auction
(appropriate initials say I) it costs $50 on Saturday to walk around the sogged
out grounds but I did chat with the owner of the black G and he expected to see
100 thou but imagine twice that was a pleasant surprize!
Bring your 300 mug to the Spring Meet for your first taste of the all new
Tahoe Titanic.

See you in MI and want all to know........Barbara Boxer doesn't represent

Give the gift of life to a sick child.