Expansion Plugs

Does anybody know where to find some Freeze Plugs for the 1960 383-413 cyl. head? The cast hole dia.is 1.475". There are two plugs per head. I need four. I have tried every parts house , machine shop, Cyl. head rebuilder in my area and I've only came up with a" Might be able to make one." if I had the stock.

Gary Barker N.CA.