           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Expansion Plugs
           From: Gary Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:30:40 -0800
   From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: need some 300D parts

My 300D convertible, in a basket, doesn't have it's basket runnith over with parts.  In fact, at second glance, there are some missing.  Could anyone out there give me a hand on finding them?

I need the two sheet metal piece that surround the grill(I have the grill), the gravel pan, the radiator core support(I have the radiator), and the hood latch bracket assembly that bolts between the radiator core support and the grill assembly.

Also, I need the rear motor mount cross member.  That little short jobber that bolts in between the X-Frame.

Thanks for the help, I'm sure as I go along, I'll find more that doesn't runnith over my basket.

Zak

Message: 2