Wynn oil products

Lenny and all, You are absolutely correct about the engine flush. Another
Problem was also mentioned in someone else's email. The fact that an engine
Should be running while the flush process is taking place is also true. This
way all the lubricated parts of the engine will be cleaned. The most
important thing to remember is that you don't want to use a "solvent " based
chemical for cleaning. A detergent is recommended by all manufacturers.
Wynn's products are all detergent based and their flushing machines are all
used while the engine is running so that all the parts are cleaned
Correctly. If anyone would have any questions regarding Wynn's products and
equipment, I can be contacted personally and will be more than happy to
explain the entire process. To find a certified Wynn's dealer, you can call
1-800-989-8363. Thanks, Larry Meixner 300G
manager for KCEE dist,
Wynns professional products division