Brushed Aluminum inserts for 300 F & G door panels

Brushed Aluminum inserts for 300 F & G door panels

I now have available for1960 and 61 300s the aluminum inserts for the front and rear door panels. These are new reproductions that duplicate the origional. available in sets of 4 for either coupes or convertibles at $400/set plus ups cost. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you have any questions email me. Michael Burke

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com