exhaust leak

hope somebody can help me. my 61 300g has an exhaust
leak. when we put it on the ramp, we found that the
leak is coming from the heat exchange tube?, which is
under the right carb (passenger side) this tube flows
into the crossover pipe. anybody know where i can get
one of these tubes or at least the part number. we
want to fix it correctly instead of mickey mousing
around with it. any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated thanks, jim