new danbury mint model

Hello all,
fresh from my mailbox , a nice color ad for a "customized"
300C. It's a bronze/goldish color with white roof and interior. The hemi is
chrome plated, it's got some desoto-esque looking side trim and oh yeah, the
roof line looks chopped several inches, the body has been slammed and it's
riding on low-profile 18 inch polished mags.

It looks pretty cool. It reminded me of some Chrysler
book or magazine I had years ago. There was feature of I think a 300C which was
dechromed, chopped and slammed. The car was black and they made a big deal of
the record player under the dash so this was probably done in the 60's. I
remember it was from California. Does anyone remember this car... I wonder what
happened to it.

Mike Laiserin