Re: [Chrysler300] Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sock

Re: [Chrysler300] Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sock

>should have a good in-line filter at the fuel pump filter end. Most of my
>chryslers have one near the fuel pump. Makes more sense, easy to replace,
>easy to check and economical. My 1Cents worth. Fern 300H & 300L

My 383 pickup had a hoses connected in line filter after the mechanical pump
from the factory. I have added an inlet side filter; very easy to do. This
has worked well for me as I can check/replace the inlet filter very quickly.

Good quality and new fuel hose with screw clamps is always a good idea.
Older compound rubber hose deteriorates rapidly when exposed to the low
emissions fuel that we buy today.

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ