Fuel Tank Sending Unit Sock

Good afternoon,

Where can I get a new filter/sock for the sending unit in my G? I
thought I remembered someone saying that Year One had them, but I can't
find my catalog and it is not listed under any of the Mopar headings
on-line. Additionally, I don't see it in the Club listings of parts
available from NAPA.

Any help much appreciated.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne