392 distributor replacement - electronic?

392 distributor replacement - electronic?

Hello & happy dry Monday. No rain yet...
I'm hunting references for a new drop-in replacement distributor for a stock '57 392 C motor / generator. I was hoping to find an electronic unit - with vacuum advance. (is the vac. advance necessary when going breakerless?)

The unit I have has a bit of shaft play and a non-functioning vacuum advance...

So far I've only found units without the vac. advance. What's best?
Many thanks & have a nice week.