Heading to Battle Creek

Anyone on the road east from IA on Thursday AM?

We will be leaving with the F around 4 AM Thursday. This will put us east bound on I-80 into ILL around 6 AM, So side if Chicago around 9 AM. Cell phone 412-418-8734 if anyone cares to convoy at that hour. Could leave earlier if anyone wants to meet up.

Dave & Carolyn Schwandt