question about tire pressure

does anyone know what the tire pressure sepose to be on my tires???
for my 1970 chrysler 300 with 440 engine
i told the guy and he put all my tires at 32psi ig to new tires . he says it wears evenly but
my car well i know you are gonna be mad at this but i used to do 0-60 in about 4 seconds now it like
0-60 in 7 seconds

there got to be sormething wrong
thank you for your help
shawn