300J header gaskets

Greetings group!
I have a set of factory cast iron headers from a 300 J that I am parting out- Before you get excited I am keeping these to put on my K hardtop. The questions I have are thus; Where can I get a pair of the gaskets for the manifold to pipe connection and did these manifolds have a gasket at the head? The J I pulled these off of had a 63 383 4bbl in it and it did have a gasket at the head but I don't know if it is needed or factory? I know as a general rule big blocks did not use a gasket at the head for the exhaust manifold, but never having a set of these gems I am not sure. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Joe Pierce 300J+Kx3 +others...