Chryslers at RM Auctions

Paul and group,

The three 300s on the web site for the Novi, MI auction look like the same cars that were in Arizona. If you look at page 56 of the April, 2003 issue of Hemmings they report two of the cars. (The '58 and the '60) There is also a 1935 Packard Twelve Coupe Roadster shown there. That car appears to also now be in the RM Auction in Michigan.

I don't know anything else. Based on what others said about RM Auctions, I presume they sold and are now for sale again. Anyone know who bid on the cars in Arizona?

Brian Frank