car's name ?

To all:

Gloria Moon, being a troublemaker, e-mailed me the following: "I wonder how
people name their cars.... that might prove to be an interesting listserver
question" . Fine, be that way, Gloria, co-owner of "Thirsty" the 300 Hurst !

I hereby request Club members reading this to e-mail me back PRIVATELY
(crossram@xxxx) with the following info:
1/ Their full name.
2/ Year and model of car.
3/ Car's name.
4/ Very short statement explaining choice of name, only if you so desire.

Based on replies, I will compile a list, and, when all responses are in,
communicate the results to the group. Replies must only pertain to Chrysler
300's . And, PLEASE, no reply through listserver! Please reply to me
PRIVATELY at : crossram@xxxx

Thanks
John Hertog
Sag Harbor, NY
32 degrees and snowing
owner of "Golden", 300G and "Refin", 300G convert.