Re: [Chrysler300] Mitchell

I've never bought from Frank Mitchell, but here's the way I understand it
based on the responses that I've seen on this listserver and on the Forward
Look Mailing List:

Years ago, before he started selling on ebay, when a customer would call for
a part Frank would tell them that he had it, even though he wasn't 100%
certain. Maybe his response was based on outdated inventory lists ? Who
knows ?

These days he is doing most of his business on the internet, and
specifically on ebay. He is certain that he has the part because he takes a
picture of the part before posting it to ebay. This is probably why we've
seen a turnaround in people's attitudes toward dealing with Mitchell Motor
Parts.

Again, I have no personal knowledge of Frank or his business. This is just
what I've concluded based on what I've read. Would I buy something he was
auctioning on ebay ? Probably. Would I call him up for a part that I needed
? I don't know.

Ron