chrysler300 (68300)

Don't know where all this anamosity came from about non lettered cars. I have a 68 300 , have asked questions about it and gotten very good advise. Not to mention great answers to my questions about my 74 NY, and my 77 Newport, with the krapy lean burn. I for one love the club as well as our Beautiful Brutes. I am a former owner of a 57 300c convert, purchased new by the way in 1957 in Milwaukee Wis, not many people can say that, Also have owned a 57 300c coupe, 2 59 300E's, a 65 300L, a65 300 plain jane, and to many other mopars to mention. Keep up the good work and I will stick with this club as long as I am able. Chuck Heinitz