Re: [Chrysler300] starter drive

Ben Meisner wrote:

I recently had to buy a new starter . I got it from Wilson electric, Winnipeg, Manitoba , Canada . Now that may all sound foreign , they are a very large company and their part number for a 1959 -E special starter for high performance MD-2-d-500, md-3MS-1 and MS-3 is 91-06-1834 . their area code is 204 . I only have the Chyrsler parts book for late 58 -59 and it shows that starter as new addition part number 1889-200 If you can get the old Chrysler part number ,I'm sure they will sell you a new one, or will re build in Canadian funds. I paid $ 321.00 for a new starter , which translates into $ 192.60 US. the freight is cheap heading south . I'm in a province about 3,000 miles away cost 18.00 dollars . need help E-mail me.

Ben Meisner

To send a message to this group, send an email to: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx